Monday, September 26, 2011

So I have to play catch up a little at the beginning of this blog because its been so long since I have blogged.  In August we went up to spend some time with my family on the farm which I love doing at the end of the summer because all the food is ready to be picked and eaten right off the vine and its delicious!

 Severin's little girl Kyree is so cute and getting so big guess that's a good thing cause she's gonna be a big sister soon!

 Dominic and her get along really well and it's so fun to watch them play


 Of course Dominic's favorite thing about the farm is the TRACTORS!!!


 pretty much every morning after dominic got up he would ask to go out with Grandpa and then I wouldn't see him for hours until he drove up on a tractor


 my mom got this little table for the kids and they looked just so cute sitting and eating together


On to September which brought Dominic's 3rd birthday. I really wish I could stop time I can't believe he's three it's just ridiculous.

 His big present was a bed which we brought out first and then I had him open the rest of his present while he was sitting on it. It is so fun to watch him get presents right now he is just so excited.



 He got a lightning mcqueen laptop from Jacob's parents

 this is his WOW! face

 Showing his present to his cousins

 his big tractor!


 And finally the birthday cake

and blowing out the candles.

No comments: