So Tanae's husband Garrett is doing an internship in San Antonio this summer so they came to hang out with us over the 4th of July weekend.
We had so much fun I'm so glad we got to spend some good quality time together. I don't get to spend much time with any of my cousins anymore which really sucks because we were so close as kids and I really miss all of them.
Anyways we went to the fourth of july parade which was really short this year but the kids really enjoyed the fire trucks and all the old school tractors.
We also spent some time at the beach, of course. What kind of 4th would it be if we didn't get in some sun bathing and sand. Which as you can see below Dominic provided all the sand you'd want or not want it doesn't really matter to him.
Then at the end of July Dominic and I went with Jacob's parents and two of his sisters and their kids to Sea World.The next day it was on to the Alamo and the river walk which, as I'm sure you could guess, was not as fun for the kids. But still amazing just to look at and think about those men who faught there.
Then I guess everyone got a little worn out from the trip cause after we got home quite of few of us got sick. I wasn't one of them but Dominic was so we had a couple of sleepless nights and alot of laying around watching movies. Thank goodness he had his killer whale from sea world to keep him company. He loves that thing, sleeps with it every night.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, i am so happy that his eyes are staying so amazing, except that girls are going to be jumping all over him when he is older! I love that picture, and i especially think the picture of Dom and his mom is soooo cute! It makes me so happy that you posted. I can't wait to see you guys-- it's almost here :)
Post a Comment