My first attempt at making caramel apples and I thought they were so pretty that I took pictures of them and am now basically bragging about it.
After I added the snickers, butterfinger, toffee, and nut toppings
and then the chocolate just in cause they still weren't sweet enough
My little t-rex trick or treater!
Headed to the next house and not waiting on anyone so you better keep up.
Getting candy from frankenstein.
Checking out the hello kitty pumkin. Never seen one of those before.
Dominic loved this house I had to pick him up and carry him to the next house cause he wouldn't stop staring at all the decorations.
Another spider that he thought was really cool!
And here's the whole trick or treating crew with their horde of candy.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those caramel apples look so great lex, im jealous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Halloween, i wish i was there. Cant wait to see you in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment