
In May Dominic and I went up to washington to see my family and go to the Bergeson Family Reuion!

Every day we were there dominic would want to go out and work on the farm with the big boys. And then he would come home and tell how he rode on the tractor, fixed the circle, went in the truck with grandpa and got stuck in the mud in his boots.

Going out to check on the circle with grandpa.

throwing rocks in the water with grandpa.


Our theme for the family reuion this year was Native Americans so we all had to come up with a tribe name and an indian skit. Here's a few pictures of us getting ready for our turn to present our tribe. The Cherikee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our might chief and one of our future warriors.

Steve and Nancy and their grandkids.

Brett and Janets tribe. Hey I just saw Janet on America's Got Talent did anyone else catch that?
Our clan Chiefton and Chieftess.
Now its time to stuff our faces. Something we Bergeson's are very good at.




These pictures I posted just for Brin to remember one of her very favorite moments of the whole reuion. Putting on Grandma's socks.

Dominic would have spent most of the reuion on the trampoline if I let him.
kissing cousins. so sweet!

Shauna had the brilliant idea to have someone they knew from church bring out their ponies so the kids could ride on them. As you can imagine it was a huge hit.


and then my camera died so hopefully we'll see alot more pictures of what happened next when Amber posts. Hurry up Amber!
1 comment:
I just miss the bergy pow wow already, good thing were making another one happen in august!
Post a Comment