Friday, April 29, 2011

Easters


Dominic playing with his cousins before all the easter egg hunting begins. (Ethan and Ella)



Elijha with his cute curls. He was looking up at me until I snapped the picture.


Dominic being squashed by Kaden.




Brin you wanted to see how chubby Kaden is . . . well here he is shoving his face full of chocolate of course dominic was giving him all of his candy. Everytime Dominic would get a piece of candy unwrapped he would give it to Kaden to eat and start unwrapping the next piece in fact right after I took this picture Dominic handed the piece of candy that he's holding to Kaden so Kaden very quickly shoved what he was holding in his mouth and grabbed it. With the way their relationship is going Dominic is just going to keep on getting skinnier and Kaden is just going to keep getting chubbier.


Dominic holding his Easter basket up for me before he goes out to look for eggs.


Fillin' up his basket.



What a surprise there's candy inside. I thought it was so funny that Dominic acted so surprised everytime he opened an egg to find candy inside exspecially since he helped me fill up all the eggs with candy. Silly boy.





It COOLED down enough that we actually wanted to go outside and do stuff the last couple of days so I decided to take advantage and clean out the garage and clean and wash the cars and Dominic is at the age where he just loves to help me do everything even cleaning. Guess he doesn't know it's work yet and hopefully he'll keep that mind set for years to come. So here he is helping me wash the car. He had a blast and completely soaked his clothes, apparently I should have put his swim suit on for this operation.



Just look at the concentration on his face. That is one focused boy.



1 comment:

Brin said...

So so so CUTE! That has to be the most adorable water boy I've ever seen :) He looks so serious while he is driving his John Deer and washing the car-- all about business. I love this post, Dom is the handsomest nephew in the whole world.