lots of trips to the beach. we've already been to the beach about seven times this summer and dominic just loves it.


I have never been able to get Dominic to wear a hat but the other day Jacob put one on when we went to the store and after just a few minutes in the store Dominic spotted some hats, went over and grabbed one and wore it the whole time we were in the store even though he could barely see and we had to keep grabbing him so he didn't run into anything or anyone but I thought it was pretty cute.

the kids ask me every morning at like seven thirty if we are going in the pool and since I can't stand being in the house with all of them screaming all day long we usually do get out the pool on most days. Too bad I can't clean while they are in the pool I could get a ton of stuff done because they usually stay in there for an hour and a half to two hours or scrapbooking, just imagine all the scrapbooking I could get done. oh well, their pretty entertaining.



1 comment:
Thats hilarious him wearing that big hat, I just love it!
Post a Comment