Thursday, April 14, 2011

HOT! HOT! HOT!

I don't know why but these pictures went kind of fuzzy when I uploaded them to the blog but if you click on them to make them bigger then they don't look fuzzy anymore. Anyways it has been really really hot here already. I was hoping it would cool down one more time before summer but it doesn't look like that is going to happen so I went ahead and gave dominic his summer shave. Sometimes I wish I could have hair that short, well as long as I looked as cute as he does. We also took our first trip to the beach last Saturday. Dominic had a blast and we both got our first sunburns of the year.

Brin, you have to blow these two pictures up and check out his baby blues. This kid has got the bluest eyes I have ever seen.





1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

here's to choosing faith! CHEERS!! Hey are you coming to our 10 year reunion this summer? have you gotten your invite? if not let me know and I can pass your address along to them! we would LOVE to see you!