Looks like so much fun! Sure would be nice to see my sister and her sweet baby together some times and if you have to have jacob in it to i guess that would be ok.
i dont really feel like i can call him a baby any more and i definitly dont want to call him a little boy so i guess ill just call him little foot.
Hi you, I am so glad you blog-so we can all keep up to date on you guys while you're so far away---I hate TEXAS. Anyway, sure love you and am glad all is well, love you tons, monique
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Sure would be nice to see my sister and her sweet baby together some times and if you have to have jacob in it to i guess that would be ok.
i dont really feel like i can call him a baby any more and i definitly
dont want to call him a little boy so i guess ill just call him little foot.
I am sooo sorry I completely forgot about it! I had a crazy week and my brain just could not remember! :( It looks like y'all had a blast!
Hi you, I am so glad you blog-so we can all keep up to date on you guys while you're so far away---I hate TEXAS. Anyway, sure love you and am glad all is well,
love you tons,
monique
Post a Comment