oh man i couldn't be more jealous!!!! Isac looks so cute and old in his work outfit :)
Thank you so much for putting pictures up (i thought i was gonna have to jump off a cliff soon). I'm especially glad i got to see them today!! Because it's Dominic's 1st Birthday!!!!! and i will be thinking of him all day.. i wish i could be there for the party and to give him birthday kisses all over! Happy Birthday D-J-B!! I love you
I think im just going to start crying, dom is so big now and even worse he looks like jacob more and more. Im glad dom loves the water so when he comes to visit me we can go swimming and drink lemonade together. He is going to love me.
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
2 comments:
oh man i couldn't be more jealous!!!! Isac looks so cute and old in his work outfit :)
Thank you so much for putting pictures up (i thought i was gonna have to jump off a cliff soon). I'm especially glad i got to see them today!! Because it's Dominic's 1st Birthday!!!!! and i will be thinking of him all day.. i wish i could be there for the party and to give him birthday kisses all over!
Happy Birthday D-J-B!! I love you
Isac i miss you, you look so grown up.
I think im just going to start crying, dom is so big now and even worse he looks like jacob more and more. Im glad dom loves the water so when he comes to visit me we can go swimming and drink lemonade together. He is going to love me.
Post a Comment