
this is the toy dominic picked out for himself. he pushed it all over the toy store and when i took it away so that we could purchase it he cried. jacob says that how we know we got the right toy.

jacob showing dominic the ropes on how to unrap his present.

my mom got dominic this tie. i love it. my little boy almost looks like a little man.
3 comments:
I love that tie its so dang cute, it prolly helps that its on a super cute boy. Dom you look like you got some great presents, i wish i could of made him a big birthday cake that he could of destroyed for his first birthday.
Lexie did you like your present?
I love to see all the trucks and toys, what a true boy!! Happy Birthday Dom - hopefully I'll get to meet you one day. Kelsey and I are going to Dallas in 2 weeks to visit my sister and brother. I know it's kinda far from you, but we'll be thinking of you and wishing we could see you.
Its so sad when our baby's grow up! I'm dreading Emmett's birthday just around the corner! Dom is such a cutie, hope he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment