while I was feeding dominic his dinner i had to go into the kitchen to get jacob and i dinner out of the oven it only took a minute but when i came back . . . well you can see dom wasn't gonna wait around for me
He's getting so big and strong! I can't even believe it :( Only 56 more days until i get to see his wonderful adorableness!! and his mother too :) I love You guys! --Brin
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
2 comments:
He's getting so big and strong! I can't even believe it :( Only 56 more days until i get to see his wonderful adorableness!! and his mother too :) I love You guys!
--Brin
Dom where are you going?
Post a Comment