Thursday, April 30, 2009

crawling everywhere!

I love this boy! everything about him is so cute. now that he is crawling he will sometimes follow me around if i go get on the computer which is behind our couch in the living room a few minutes later here comes dom around the couch and then last night i went to make dinner and a little while later i see this little head sticking out from around the corner smiling so big at me. jacob came and got him and took him back into the living room but a few minutes later he was right back with me in the kitchen he just took a seat right in the middle of the kitchen floor and watched me make dinner. i LOVE that he loves me.

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

What a cutie! I agree...Emmett is getting to that stage where he loves seeing me walk into a room and his face brights up, but then cries when he sees me leave. I love to be loved too!

Plewe Fam said...

He is so adorable Lex. I love that he is so excited he can't choose between chasing the little girl or his tv show. Once they start getting around they become Mr. Independent - man you two made one cute baby.