His hair is getting Dark!! at least that's what it looks like in this video. And if you were wondering what he is saying to you it's something like "where is my aunt Brin? i need her, i want her, i miss her. Where is Brin? Please mom take me to her please mom. I love Brin!!" And by the way, DOMINIC is CRAWLING!!! what the heck!? is there some strange and extraordinary reason why you did not mention this small yet remarkable little detail about My Favorite and Bestest Nephew to me today when you talked to me twice!!!? Congratulations Dominic! I can't wait to have him crawl into my arms! 34 Days!!!!!! I love you!
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
1 comment:
His hair is getting Dark!! at least that's what it looks like in this video. And if you were wondering what he is saying to you it's something like "where is my aunt Brin? i need her, i want her, i miss her. Where is Brin? Please mom take me to her please mom. I love Brin!!"
And by the way, DOMINIC is CRAWLING!!! what the heck!? is there some strange and extraordinary reason why you did not mention this small yet remarkable little detail about My Favorite and Bestest Nephew to me today when you talked to me twice!!!? Congratulations Dominic! I can't wait to have him crawl into my arms! 34 Days!!!!!!
I love you!
Post a Comment