
we finally got some beautiful weather here in houston so we took off to the park for some fun in the sun and weren't covered in sweat before we even got to the park. YEAH!


Dominic playing peak-a-boo with me. Sweet boy.


My sister and her husband Danny are living in Dallas for the next three months while Danny has an internship with Southwest Airlines so they were both able to fly down to Houston for Dominic Birthday weekend. So fun to have them so close.

Cheezits Yum! Yum!

Happy second birthday Dom! My baby is two! I can't believe it he is so big now and so opinionated about everything, he has to have a say in pretty much everything. What shoes he wears, what clothes he wears, what food he eats, what he drinks, where we go on our walk. Some days he drives me crazy but I love him anyways. Reminds me of the way I feel about his father.

Dominic's birthday cake - not the most beautiful thing. Brin and I had to throw it together at the last minute so it doesn't look great but we had alot of fun making it. Good times.
2 comments:
Wow! Our babies are 2! Doesn't seem right!!
I am loving that sweet little boy! That cake is awesome - what a cute idea and my Austin would be all over those cupcakes. You and your sisters with their decorating talents...send some my way! Glad you get to have your sis close, that's always fun to have some family around - miss ya like crazy :) Happy Birthday Dom - get ready for the potty!!!
Post a Comment