Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catching up on August


Jacob's sister Dana had some tickets to the Texans vs. Cowboys game that she wasn't going to use and gave us a call. Thanks Dana! The tickets were awsome we were only four rows up so it was pretty exciting to be that close to the action and Dominic had a blast cheering and clapping with everyone.



In August Dominic and I got to go up to Washington and visit my family and see my cute little niece Kyree she is four months old and packing on the rolls. Man, I miss kissing those cheeks.

Dominic just loves my mom but then who doesn't?

There's big daddy!

Dominic just loved this swing which surprised me because whenever we go to the park he won't stay in the swing for more than a few minute and then he wants out so he can run around again but he didn't seem to get tired of being in this swing.


It has been years since I last went camping so I was way excited that we were all going to go camping while I was in Washington. Dominic wasn't feeling to well while we were up there and we weren't allowed to have a camp fire and my dad almost crippled us with an eight mile hike but other then that we had a blast. We were camped right by a lake which was where Dominic wanted to spend most of his time. I don't know why because the water was really cold but all the other boys jumped in so he must of thought he needed to get in too. It was beautiful though and I'm so glad we got the chance to go up there and enjoy the great outdoors and each other.




obviously this picture is out of order i hate it when it does that. miss cutie pants!


The camp chef. Holy cow we ate some good food up there. for any of you that go camping and eat cold food you don't know what you are missing we had some gourmet meals out in the middle of no where I don't know how he does it but this guy is amazing. of course he did have my mom backing him up so it would be hard to go wrong with her around.

I just love this picture. Their smiles are just so cute.

Who looks that cute camping? These two obviously didn't have a problem pulling it off.

These pictures were taken a few days before we left for Washington. Jacob's brother Thomas and his family Keisha, Summer, Alyssa, and Kendall moved to Nashville, TN while we were up in Washington so I snapped a few picture of all the kids playing together. We sure are going to miss them.

Dominic and Jacob having a contest to see who can eat the biggest bite of ice cream. It looks like Dominic blew him out of the water on that one.

2 comments:

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Love all the pics! :)

Lopez Family said...

i am so jealous!!!! i want to go camping with the Randeel Bergies!!!! it looks like a total blast and yeah with your parents in the "kitchen" its all good. I will die if you tell me you had tacos!!!!!! love ya!!