the weather this week has been so awsome. dominic and i have enjoyed alot of time at the park and just outside it's been so sunny but yet cool. we have had the windows open all day and night and are just taking in the fresh air. love it!
he looks so dang happy-- way to go Lex. I love his shoes and rolled up jeans, they're adorable. I can't wait 'til i have cute little kids so we can take em all to the park to play with their cousins
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
4 comments:
Such a cute Little boy, i cant wait to play with him and call him mine.
he looks so dang happy-- way to go Lex. I love his shoes and rolled up jeans, they're adorable.
I can't wait 'til i have cute little kids so we can take em all to the park to play with their cousins
By the way Amber: He is MINE
Love that cute boy!
Post a Comment