we went to a halloween party this last saturday after we escaped from prison and it was a blast. lots of good food and good company. thanks joe and cherise for throwing such a great shin dig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we went to a halloween party this last saturday after we escaped from prison and it was a blast. lots of good food and good company. thanks joe and cherise for throwing such a great shin dig.
4 comments:
looks like fun! Your family is so adorable!
P.S. i didn't know you had a C Section...I am going to write a post one of these days to sort of compare the two, but oh man this one was cake compared to cambree's.
In the picture it was actually Joes real belly! haha... He said he didn't even need his fake one!
Lex! I love this! I need to blog more often. it is so fun to see everyone. I've never met Matt's wife. Didn't even know her name, but it's fun that you guys hang out. Your costumes are great. I love Dom's shoes - Jada's feet are so skinny she can't keep shoes on well, but Jas and I can't wait to get her Nike's. Happy Halloween, love ya! Berg
Your hair looks good, you need to take a picture of it down so i can see what im going to be dealing with. I get to see you in 3 weeks hurray!
Post a Comment