This is his way of calling for me, he is like a dolphine trying to communicate. Just let him know that i hear him loud and clear, and shall be with him soon.
That has got to be the cutest onesie in the whole world! I love Dominic, i love him like no one has ever loved him before (well besides maybe you lex) but tell him that i love him too. Sounds like he's gonna be full of wonderful things to say, just like his mom. I can't believe he'll prolly be crawling when i finally get to see him. I miss you guys -- Brin
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
2 comments:
This is his way of calling for me, he is like a dolphine trying to communicate. Just let him know that i hear him loud and clear, and shall be with him soon.
That has got to be the cutest onesie in the whole world! I love Dominic, i love him like no one has ever loved him before (well besides maybe you lex) but tell him that i love him too. Sounds like he's gonna be full of wonderful things to say, just like his mom. I can't believe he'll prolly be crawling when i finally get to see him. I miss you guys
-- Brin
Post a Comment