
dominic has the smallest feet, he takes after his dad. so i bought all these shoes before he was born because baby shoes are deliciously cute but he hasn't fit into any of them till now, well they are still a bit big but at least they don't look ridiciously huge anymore. here's my little man!
2 comments:
Oh! So cute! Sicily's feet are small too and it's so fun to be able to finally adorn her sweet feeties with the cutest little shoes! I can't get over what a perfect mix Dom is of both you and Jacob! What a little looker! :) So, I'm guessing we'll see you at Brin's wedding?! Love and miss you!!!
Hey, I had to check your blog out - we miss you tons. Dom is so cute - and getting big! I can't wait for this little girl to get here...less than 3 weeks now, or maybe sooner! I'm so ready for life to change dramatically! I can't wait to see you! Berg
Post a Comment