
the other day when i was at babies r us one of the ladies that works there came and asked me if she could take some pictures of my baby i said yes because she was going to give me a free 5x7. well she did the cuties posies w/ dom. i loved them but their packages where a little expensive and jacob just got me my own photo printer for my birthday so i took dom home and decided to do my own photo shoot. i only got to do one pose before dom was in a bad mood but here are some of my favorites. i'll put some pics up of the other posies once i get them taken
3 comments:
those are so cute, he does look like a little model
He's the best lookin a&f model iv ever seen and he has clothes on
Lexi, I just happened across your blog! I had no idea what you were up to these days! Congrats on your incredibly cute baby boy! I still feel so young so it's weird seeing a bunch of us married with kids, but it's exciting at the same time. I'm going to add your link to my blog.
Post a Comment