Hey Lexie. Remember me? Kylee Clark (Hill)? I found your blog from Tiffany Fackrells. I hope you don't mind! Your little boy is such a cutie! So where are you living now? We just moved from Florida (where Lance was going to dental school)to Wyoming. The cold is slowly killing me, but I am sure I will survive somehow :) Anyway, feel free to check out my blog kyleeandlance.blogspot.com
YEA! Lexie, we've found each other... again. I had the best time going all the way back to the beginning and watching all the videos. Dominic is one handsome baby. He isn't just cute... most babies are cute. He is beautiful. How is Texas? It was so fun to see picture of you and Jacob. Yeah, remember how you used to have church at 2:00 pm when we lived in the towers, and it sucked, but you had some interesting people in your ward and you would come home and tell me about it. Remember how you put your number on a piece of paper in your window so the boys in the neighboring tower would call you (oh wait, that's right, we forgot to do that). I'm so glad I found your blog. Thank you Tiffany Fackrell. Cali
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
3 comments:
Hey Lexie. Remember me? Kylee Clark (Hill)? I found your blog from Tiffany Fackrells. I hope you don't mind! Your little boy is such a cutie! So where are you living now? We just moved from Florida (where Lance was going to dental school)to Wyoming. The cold is slowly killing me, but I am sure I will survive somehow :) Anyway, feel free to check out my blog kyleeandlance.blogspot.com
He is too cute! The boys are gonna have so much fun here in a few months!
YEA! Lexie, we've found each other... again. I had the best time going all the way back to the beginning and watching all the videos. Dominic is one handsome baby. He isn't just cute... most babies are cute. He is beautiful. How is Texas? It was so fun to see picture of you and Jacob. Yeah, remember how you used to have church at 2:00 pm when we lived in the towers, and it sucked, but you had some interesting people in your ward and you would come home and tell me about it. Remember how you put your number on a piece of paper in your window so the boys in the neighboring tower would call you (oh wait, that's right, we forgot to do that). I'm so glad I found your blog. Thank you Tiffany Fackrell.
Cali
Post a Comment