
I'm so excited that cooler weather is here I have been dying to put dominic in some of his longsleeved shirts and to be able to put layers of clothes on him I think that fall/winter time is the only time boy's clothes can compete with girls clothes. There are definetly alot of cuter girl clothes in spring and summer but boy clothes are just so hansome in the fall I love buying winter outfits for dominic he just looks so grown up in them.
2 comments:
i have to agree I LOVE fall/winter little boy clothes. the sweaters are just so cute and make my little guy turn into a little man, i love it!! Your dad is really the greatest, that is the cutest thing ever that he sends dom those pictures! how fun!!
that kid is just too dang cute! love you Dom. :)
Post a Comment