just a few pictures from our trip to the park the other day. my sister-in-law gave me this wagon and the boys just love it. we go on a walk almost every morning and boy do they enjoy themselves plus i get some much needed exercise.
my aunt nancy stopped by and surprised us with a visit. apparently dominic remembered her because he went and grabbed a book and took it straight to her and climbed up in her lap so she could read it to him. so cute.
How fun that Aunt Nancy stopped by. That's so great to see family when you're so far away from most of them. I can't beleive it's that hot already. I hate heat. I will be inside all summer and Jada will have to play outside when Daddy gets home. Good thing he works 5 hours a day! Dom is so big and so cute! I've been feeling a bit better, a huge blessing! We were talking to Brin at Louise's party and she is soooo baby hungry! So cute. I was right after I got married, too....then I had to wait 5 years! so I hope when they are ready that it's not a big wait. Kids are the best. You know that!
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
3 comments:
How fun that Aunt Nancy stopped by. That's so great to see family when you're so far away from most of them. I can't beleive it's that hot already. I hate heat. I will be inside all summer and Jada will have to play outside when Daddy gets home. Good thing he works 5 hours a day! Dom is so big and so cute! I've been feeling a bit better, a huge blessing! We were talking to Brin at Louise's party and she is soooo baby hungry! So cute. I was right after I got married, too....then I had to wait 5 years! so I hope when they are ready that it's not a big wait. Kids are the best. You know that!
oh man he looks so much older in every new post now! craziness! that wagon looks like a ton of fun-- can't wait to see him again!!!
I bet you got some exercise caring that load around, Man!
Post a Comment