Wednesday, April 7, 2010

congradulation's haley and severin!

haley had a little girl last night at about 9:20 p.m. she is 8 lb 3 oz and 19 in. long with a little bit of dark hair all over her head. they are not sure on a name yet so for right now we'll just call her precious. love you guys! can't wait to meet her in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

congrats! Hey let me know when you are in town. maybe I can hop on up to Moses and say hi for a minute!

Lopez Family said...

Tell them congrats and give Sev a big hug for me! So i got this crazy text this morning. it said baby girl born at 8 and then a picture of a brand spanking new baby! I said "Dru, i just got a crazy message! Who is this?!" I could not figure it out. I didn't know the phone number where it was sent from and i just couldn't think of anybody who was having a baby girl. I decided that it must have been sent to me on accident. Then a few hours later my mom called and said " oh i just wanted to tell you that Randee called last night about 9:30 and Haley had her baby..." so, mystery solved! I had his number saved on my old phone that broke and don't have it on my sim card...anyways when you go home give everyone a great big hug for me, especially grandma!! :>)

The Farmers Daughter said...

Yurting, i said the same thing when i heard it. You snowshoe or sky up to this huts that the call yurts and camp in them during the winter, i think it could be kinda fun.