Lexie!! I didn't know you had a blog?! I found yours on Tiffany's. And wow- we both have babies! Don't you just love it? Anyways, it's been forever I'm excited to keep in touch with you!
All i say every time i watch him is, He is SOOOOOO Cute! and Jacob your going to bounce him out of that chair, be careful with him or i'm going to beat you!
These videos are so awesome. He's got the cutest little squeals and giggles, what a stud!!! Hope mommy enjoys her first birthday as a mommy. I love seeing you guys with your little man.
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
4 comments:
Lexie!! I didn't know you had a blog?! I found yours on Tiffany's. And wow- we both have babies! Don't you just love it? Anyways, it's been forever I'm excited to keep in touch with you!
All i say every time i watch him is, He is SOOOOOO Cute! and Jacob your going to bounce him out of that chair, be careful with him or i'm going to beat you!
quit beating your child!!!!! yes you!
sev
These videos are so awesome. He's got the cutest little squeals and giggles, what a stud!!! Hope mommy enjoys her first birthday as a mommy. I love seeing you guys with your little man.
Post a Comment