It was so good to see you! your little guy is seriously so adorable! I am glad that you have a blog so that I can keep up on you, I seriously have thought about you a lot the last couple of months especially since I knew that babe was due in October! Please keep us updated, your family is just too cute!
and in case you lost mine in the traveling, fackrellfamily.blogspot.com
jacob and i were married august 13, 2005. we live in friendswood, tx just outside of houston. jacob is going to school to become a houston police officer. i stay at home with our adorable little boy dominic and love every minute of it.
2 comments:
Gotta love Tyra in the background! He just melts my heart he's so precious. You guys make one adorable baby.
It was so good to see you! your little guy is seriously so adorable! I am glad that you have a blog so that I can keep up on you, I seriously have thought about you a lot the last couple of months especially since I knew that babe was due in October! Please keep us updated, your family is just too cute!
and in case you lost mine in the traveling, fackrellfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment